Life in Phoenix
Bummer...have to wait till then? I thought your title was an annoucement. We're anxious to find out!
I am guessing a boy!!! Someone else has to break the "tradition"!!! Plus, Bryson would have a buddy!!!! But a little girl would be fun!!! But I am still guessing boy!! I am excited to hear!
Me thinks it's going to be a another boy...
I hope my little tie breaker is a girl!! It will be the first time we've been ahead. We can hardly wait til Monday!!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Bummer...have to wait till then? I thought your title was an annoucement. We're anxious to find out!
I am guessing a boy!!! Someone else has to break the "tradition"!!! Plus, Bryson would have a buddy!!!! But a little girl would be fun!!! But I am still guessing boy!! I am excited to hear!
Me thinks it's going to be a another boy...
I hope my little tie breaker is a girl!! It will be the first time we've been ahead. We can hardly wait til Monday!!!!!
Post a Comment