I LOVE the Bass Pro Shop Santas. They were all really good. This is a great picture of Bryce. Hope you had an excellent Christmas. Love you guys and can't wait till next week!!!
Merry Christmas to you guys!! That is a great picture of Bryson. I have been neglecting all the blogs! We'll call you about a visit. We hope we can work something out. Love you guys
3 comments:
Bryson is so precious. Thank you for sharing the picture. Merry Christmas. Love Dad and Mom
I LOVE the Bass Pro Shop Santas. They were all really good. This is a great picture of Bryce. Hope you had an excellent Christmas. Love you guys and can't wait till next week!!!
Merry Christmas to you guys!! That is a great picture of Bryson. I have been neglecting all the blogs! We'll call you about a visit. We hope we can work something out. Love you guys
Post a Comment