Call me a blog neglector...guilty. All is well here in AZ. AC/DC was the greatest concert ever, we about 10 feet from the stage...the weather is finally cold here...I am headed to Idaho with Doug to drive his stuff up there...we are staying in AZ for Christmas (seriously)...Hendricks family- our doors are open to you anytime starting Saturday Jan 3rd, we would love to have you...we are still waiting on updated insurance cards for Lisa to see about breaking the tie...Bryce is anxious for Santa to get here...we watch lots of Christmas cartoons.
We wil have more to say soon, I hope...
Bry
3 comments:
Have a safe and fun trip. I love road trips!!! My bags are always packed.
Have fun on your road trip. Too bad Doug is moving. Miss you guys and can't wait for our little road trip up to your house!
I too am very anxious for Santa to arrive on Christmas Day.
Post a Comment