Life in Phoenix
Yippee!!!!! Girl's take over!!!!! May I start on her blessing dress?????
Already betting she has you wrapped around her finger more than once :) Congrats!!!
That is very exciting, Congratulations... You guys should name her Betty in honor of Kung Pow :)
Yay! We are so excited. We can't wait to meet her. I have no doubt she'll be the light of your life...Daddy's little girl and Mommy's little princess.
And the girl's take over!! Good job Lisa. Love you guys!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yippee!!!!! Girl's take over!!!!! May I start on her blessing dress?????
Already betting she has you wrapped around her finger more than once :) Congrats!!!
That is very exciting, Congratulations... You guys should name her Betty in honor of Kung Pow :)
Yay! We are so excited. We can't wait to meet her. I have no doubt she'll be the light of your life...Daddy's little girl and Mommy's little princess.
And the girl's take over!! Good job Lisa. Love you guys!
Post a Comment