Saturday, May 10, 2008

Technology



OK, I will be the first to admit that I love technology and all of the little gadgets. I love the advances that have been made to make life more fun. Between the video games, HDTV, PDA, and a DVR I love my gadgets. But now it is even more fun with a web cam. It amazes me that I can sit in my home and "see" my parents at their home in CA. The picture was unbelievably clear, the sound was great and Bryson got a kick out of it. I don't think that he quite understands what is going on when he can see his grandparents on the computer and talk to them. He sort of sat in awe while they talked to him. But even more amazing...mom and dad got the web cam installed and usable. I walked them through a few steps to get the video feed tweaked but they did well on their own. How fun!! I have to thank Mark and Scott for helping me get straightened out so I could help my folks when they needed it. I have a feeling that there is going to be a lot of video conferences for the rest of the year with all of the web cams making their way into the family.

No comments: