
Bryson is quite the character. He is stubborn, yet helpful. He is a momma’s boy but will defer to me for games. He let's me touch and talk to Lisa without crying, hitting me or grabbing her. He will eat more dinner if he sees a soda in front of me; yet will not try anything new. He loves to help make cookies and eat cookie dough. He is a great little helper. He will fight going to bed one minute and be sound asleep the next. This kid goes all out all the time. If I could bottle up his energy and sell it I could put the energy drink makers out of business. He is developing into a neat little boy and is the greatest source of happiness in our lives. He loves trains and cars and is all boy. He is too smart for his own good and knows how to play the odds into his favor. He loves to swim and is fearless of the water. He takes a running jump into the pool as often as occasion allows. He has a great laugh, a wonderful smile and loves the mirror; in fact he never met a mirror he did not like. It is the best part of my day to come home and get a big hug and kiss from him. We have him signed up for pre-school starting in August, but he needs to figure out the potty training thing first. He is about half way there but is too stubborn to just to do it. We love him and our glad that he is our little guy. One of my best friends, Will Love, made a comment the other day that I was not missing any fun. This kid, who bears my name, is the greatest source of fun and enjoyment that I have. No concert, sporting event or trip could ever come close to fun I have being Bryce's dad. I never knew how much fun a happy toddler could be.


9 comments:
Cute pictures of Bryson! Sounds like he is really growing up. We sure miss that little guy. We miss you guys too.
I just went to our blog and checked out the comments. We practically wrote the same thing. Great minds think alike I guess. We think about you guys a lot. Wish you were here.
Bryson - we miss you and would love to share in the joy you bring to Daddy and Mommy. We think you need to come for a visit so we can hug you and play with you and kiss you!!!!!!! We love you!
I am dying!! I haven't seen him in forever!!! And your concert...Who the freak is Iron Maiden?? LOL. Anyways, you are a lucky dad to have an amazing son. Live every moment of it. Soon he'll be in Kindergarten....
Great minds do think a lot alike!!
We will all be in town for Thanksgiving, but Lisa and Bryson will be in CA at the end of month and should be able to be at Hunter's birthday!!
We are lucky, but he has some great cousins, including one none of has met. That needs to change soon, we want to meet the little Becky mini-me.
I still could not tell you much about IM except their music is loud, they are great entertainers and I just bought their live album because they are that darn great.
Cute kid! Good dad! When are you guys going to make some more!?! Tell Lisa I miss her and think of her often
I didn't know Lisa and Bryce were coming down. Hunter will love it. He misses his little buddy. Too bad you wont be able to make it.
He is an exceptional young man. Something to be said for genes :)
UncleDug
When are you updating? More Bryson stories please.
Post a Comment