Friday, October 10, 2008

It is for real



If you click on the picture it will open up to a larger size. You will see 2 "+" these are the measurements of the newest Kerr. The left "+" is the head area. You will also see that the expected due date is 5/26/09.

8 comments:

Gene and Susie said...

I love her already. She's beautiful!!!

The ZamFam said...

May!! That's a good month. I think the best and easiest babies come in May!!!! We are so excited!

Unknown said...

Bryson has changed his mind and has decided that he'd like a girl baby now--he says that he likes girl babies because they are little.

Kerr Family said...

How cute...although, you had me confused for a second. Since you said "you will see 2..." I thought for a second that meant you were having twins. I had to reread and Kelly had to help me explain it to me. Yeah! Congratulations. Can't wait to find out what it is.

B Kerr Fam said...

No twins here. At least we don't think there are 2, gulp...

Misplaced Minnesotan said...

Congrats! He/She looks beautiful. Best wishes to the growing family.

Jodie said...

It was great to have you here this weekend! Can't wait to find out if the boys or girls pull ahead!
Love you all and are so excited for you guys

Nunazuna said...

Yay!!!! Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Do you know the sex yet? I totally agree with you Brian on the latest post. I'm very scared. I told Ben too that I'd like to leave the country for the next 4 years either that or do what they did in the M. Night Shamilan movie "The Village". Love you guys!