Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Quick update

Lisa had another doctor's appointment. This place wanted her blood, urine and a PAP. Glad that we are doubling checking everything, ugh. She has an ultrasound scheduled for next Thursday (10/9). Not sure what it will tell us but this will be a May baby.

I am on face book now. No clue what to do but I uploaded some pics and saw some friends I have not seen for a long time.

I am done at GMAC. My boss let me leave a couple of days early. It has been a good ride.

4 comments:

Gene and Susie said...

Now we have to wait til next Thursday? Ugh. Facebook - not sure how it works. Is it like blogging? How goes the job search? GMAC will be sad and sorry to lose you. It's been a good place to work - they've been good to you.

Kerr Family said...

How annoying is it to go to a Doctor's appointment, pay your copay and feel like you wasted your money? That must be why I only go when I'm dying...or pregnant. Thank Goodness I'm not pregnant so no more wasted money for awhile.

Well, hope your 3 days go fast.

Jodie said...

Can't wait for the due date!! We are finally checkin blogs. Steve said he'll call you Saturday night. So excited for #2. BOY? GIRL?? Maybe both?? Love you guys

Nunazuna said...

Yay!!!! I didn't know you guys were expecting! How exciting!!! Congrats! You will be in our prayers! Please tell Lisa I love her!