I am sick to my stomach and scared for our country. The damn liberals in the executive and legislative branch are going to knock us back into the Stone Age with the garbage policy they peddle. I can only hope that in 4 years from now the country realizes what a huge mistake people have made. I tried to get a job in China so I would not have to be around but Lisa said "NO!" Maybe she will change her mind. We are in for a rough ride and it I want to puke.
On a brighter note- Arizona had a proposition on the ballot to define marriage as a man and a woman in the state constitution so some damn liberal judge could not touch it. As of right now, 2245 MST, it is cruising to victory with 57% in favor of.
Now for the CA Prop 8 with 18% reporting as of 2248 PST it is leading 54-46. I am crossing my fingers. This proposition passing will help swallow the garbage pill that we have to eat for the next 4 years.
I will not apologize tonight for sounding bitter and being upset. We are going to get hosed by the new president, hosed by the new senate and hosed by the new house of reps. This is a sad day.
Terrain Race 2019
7 years ago
4 comments:
No need to apologize, you are totally right. Say goodbye to Democracy because once Obama becomes president we're headed straight towards socialism. I'm just hoping the whole country falls flat on it's face and like you, after 4 years people are so sick of what they did that they wont make the same mistake twice. Hopefully we can rebuild things after he's out of office. I have no doubt that things are going to get insane. Hopefully too many people wont be affected by the fallout. My only hope is that it's mostly the Obama supporters that feel it the worse.
I would join you in China, but I might chance running into my birth parents!!! Who knows how it will turn out. Maybe he will continue to be a puppet and the ones pulling the strings will actually do something right????? At least that is what I am hoping for.
We were recently reminded in an interview with our Stake President that 'if we are prepared there is no need to fear.' I'm not afraid of what will happen (because we know through prophesy what's going to happen), but that doesn't mean I'm not ticked off. I hope the LDS population has more class (that the Obama people have) when an LDS man becomes the leader of the nation!!! Did I mention I had to turn off the news when I saw Jesse Jackson crying? Long haul? Yep. That's when we need to hit our knees!!!
AMEN brother, oh wait..... I just told you this in person yesterday!
Post a Comment