Thursday, March 6, 2008

Spring is here...


And in Arizona that means one thing...BASEBALL. I do not know if it is luck but we cannot seem to get away from Anaheim Angles baseball. In Fullerton we were 10 minutes from the Big A and now we are 10 minutes away from thier spring training home. One of my buddies from work and I went to the Angels vs. SF Giants today. We thought we had it planned perfectly but a short notice pulled me back into reality before I wanted to go back. We saw Vlad Guerrero hit a 400 foot shot in the 1st and the Angels never looked back. They started some half pints on the left side (Aybar and Figgins), they look like little leaguers. Figgins has the arm of a 9 year old with his arm in a sling.


Anyways the weather is great here, been in the 70's for a few weeks. We are not looking foward to the heat but it is a wonderful time to be out and about and enjoying Arizona.


We enjoyed our visit to CA to visit the families. Mylie is beautiful and Bryson sure loved his time with Hunter and Kora. It is amazing how much the 2 boys just love each other and cannot get enough. Bryson is ready to go back and play with Hunter at a moments notice.


Lisa is doing well in school and enjoying it. She is a great student and has been able to teach me some things about history.


I am very busy with work; I am glad that I do not have any hair to pull out. I am enjoying the 2nd amendment rights that Arizona allows me to exercise. I have a couple of really good friends here and we have enjoyed being in the outdoors and having fun doing things city kids sort of miss out on.


We love all of you and remind you that the Kerr Hotel is open at anytime.


Love,


Big Dog


4 comments:

Jodie said...

Big Dog:
love the update! glad you enjoyed Cali and that the fam is doing well. I've missed your updates.
love ya, jo

Gene and Susie said...

We enjoyed your visit. You may have visitors this summer. Up to a day fo fishing?

B Kerr Fam said...

We are not as diligent as some in updating our blogs. We have so many pictures and things that we do it is hard to sit and write about them. Oh well...I guess we jsut need to do a better job of updating.

B Kerr Fam said...

Fishing and maybe some shooting. You need a permit to fish, the fines are more than a shiny nickel. We have baseball and of course stadiums to tour.