
I think we did not get the memo that little boys grow up way to quickly. It is hard to believe that Bryce is growing as quickly as he is. He has quite the personality and really does some funny things. One of his favorite things to do is stand in front the of the mirror in the office and make faces- from sad to happy, eating to picking his nose. It is funny to stand back and watch him while he plays his game.
He is slowly but surely coming around on his potty-training. Lisa bought him some Thomas underwear this week and he wore them around, sans diaper, for a couple of hours. It is a painstakingly slow process but at least he is trying. Kudos to momma, most of you know how patient I am!!!

The graduaion thing is Bryson moving into a real bed. We felt that it was time to move him out of the crib and into a bed. WE ARE NOT EXPECTING ANOTHER CHILD AT THIS TIME. The bed arrived the other day and the "easy set up" took 3 hours. I am glad that it was not an IKEA bed- I would still be putting things together. When it was done he came in and said -Daddy, this is my special, big boy bed. It is getting tough seeing my little boy growing up, but at the same time it is neat because we can do more things- games, fishing, outdoors stuff.
3 comments:
I want a big boy bed. Thanks for sharing the photos and stuff.
He is growing up way to quickly. Believe me, it only goes by faster each year. Carolyn always says patience is the virture that takes the longest to learn, Bryan. Figures, doesn't it? Perhaps Bryce will gets his patience from his Mom!
I can't believe how big Bryson is getting! Those transitions are so fun to watch and experience! We just put the girls in their own "girlie" room room and D in his own "boy" room... and it has been the best thing change! Dallin and Kailee shared for about a year, and they'd keep eachother up forever! We'd yell upi the stairs to go to sleep, turn off the stair light as a 10th warning, then stomp up the stairs so they knew they were in trouble... it was nightly event-very exhausting, especially when we were trying to watch a movie... now, we tuck them in and they're out within minutes! They do grow up way too FAST!!!
About patience... I sometimes wish I could just be slapped up side the head with it, instead of waiting around to learn it... figures...
Post a Comment