Thursday, January 24, 2008

School Days



I am extremely proud to tell everyone that my awesome wife is currently attending Arizona State University. It took a certified copy of our marriage license, a certified letter from my company and a few other notarized documents to get residency status, but she is in. She is working on a liberal studies degree so that she can go back to work and I can be a stay at home dad!!!! J/K. Finishing her degree is that something that she has always wanted and the opportunity has presented itself for her to do just that. With an A.A. already in hand, she is only a handful of semesters away from finishing. She is excited to be learning from "real" books as opposed to Bryson's books. We were on the campus this last weekend and it was neat knowing that my wife was enrolled there. Bryson and I can wear Sun Devil gear now to show our support for Lisa and not our underlying personalities.

5 comments:

Scott said...

That is cool...I just re-applied for Mt.Sac. I got in! I am going to take a photography class or two, just for the fun of it.

Gene and Susie said...

You go girl. We are very proud of you! Love ~ Gene and Susie

The ZamFam said...

Yeah Lisa! i am so excited for you. Good luck with all your classes! Won't it be nice being able to wear shorts to class and not worrying about snow (as opposed to your last college experience)!! Love ya!

Jodie said...

A Sun Devil! Congratulations! I am excited for you. Good luck. Thanks for the updates. Does this mean Bryson will be supporting a Sun Devil jersey soon? Pictures???

The ZamFam said...

Where are the pictures of Bryson?? I need to see pictures!!