Friday, October 22, 2010

Has it really been 5 months

OK, I admit that I am a hack when it comes to this updating this blog.  So without boring eveyone with a lot of wordy updates- here is life in brief.  Bryce loves kindergarten, Kelci is ultra-possesive of Lisa, Lisa is the ward nursery leader and I am bemoaning a horrible Broncos team.  The rest is life in pictures








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How old is the 'bald' picture. I thought you'd post something 'hairy.'

B Kerr Fam said...

The "bald" guy is not me!!!! I have posted a "hairy" picture!! HAHAHAHA

Kerr Family said...

Love the pictures! We miss your family and looking forward to your visit.

Anonymous said...

Who is this hairy man? Oh!! It's Bryan!

The ZamFam said...

I love Kelci's curly hair!!!!! So adorable! I miss your kids! It's been way to long. And how long did it take you to grow out your hair? I like it!!!

B Kerr Fam said...

I am looking forward to my CA visit...no family so that will be a little different...my hair has been growing since July...and it continues to grow, going to at least Bryce's b-dy with no hair cut