Yes I share my Pepsi with my kids. Kelci loves the silver can and has had a few gulps. Bryson will tell you that his favorite soda is Pepsi (or whatever soda someone might have).
Love Bryson's pepsi jersey...cute! Kelci is looking so big. Can't wait to see you guys in less than 2 weeks. The kids are so excited. We have been working frantically to get things ready for your visit!
5 comments:
I miss you guys! Kelci is so big! And Bryson, is as always, a stud! Love you guys!
Cute, cute, cute. Bryson wears your Pepsi shirt, but do you share your soda with him? And Miss Kelci - has she had her first sip yet?
Yes I share my Pepsi with my kids. Kelci loves the silver can and has had a few gulps. Bryson will tell you that his favorite soda is Pepsi (or whatever soda someone might have).
Love Bryson's pepsi jersey...cute! Kelci is looking so big. Can't wait to see you guys in less than 2 weeks. The kids are so excited. We have been working frantically to get things ready for your visit!
look at those cute kids!! I cannot believe your little kelci is almost 1!! Love you all
Post a Comment