Oh my gosh! Are they the cutest things ever?!?!?! I miss them so much! And I can't believe how big Kelci is! And those thighs!!! LOL!!! Cute baby. Seriously miss you guys. Give them hugs and kisses for me. Loves!!!
I love their laughs. Did you ever think that two such little people could make you so happy? Kiss them for us. And the thighs - that's the Moody in her!!!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! Are they the cutest things ever?!?!?! I miss them so much! And I can't believe how big Kelci is! And those thighs!!! LOL!!! Cute baby. Seriously miss you guys. Give them hugs and kisses for me. Loves!!!
I love their laughs. Did you ever think that two such little people could make you so happy? Kiss them for us. And the thighs - that's the Moody in her!!!
So Cute!!! Love the kids laughing. Kelci is so adorable. She has such a cute little face and her smile just makes her look even more beautiful.
Any new pictures or videos?
Post a Comment