Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer pics












Kelci had her 2 month check up this week and she is fine. In fact she is off the charts. She is 24 and 3/4 inches long which puts her over the 100 percentile for her age. She is 12 pounds, 12 ounces which is proportionate to her height. She is tall and skinny!!! She is smiling a lot more these days and is in 3-6 month clothes.
Bryson is fine, still adjusting. He has moments where he just wants attention, so we are learning right along with him. He loves to play and is quite mindful of his sister, he knows when she is awake.
The summer is here and it is always so nice to see 90 + degrees at 6:15 am!!!!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the new pictures... I love and miss all of you!

Scott said...

I was wondering when I was going to get some more pics of the baby, u r lucky I didn't have to make you share them, lol. Kidding, thanks B. She is very cute. I think I am starting to see more Kerr than Gardiner now.

Kerr Family said...

She is adorable. Wow, above 100 percentile. She's going to be a tall, beautiful young woman! Thanks for the new pics...love them!

Gene and Susie said...

There's just something about those Kerr genes! I like to think a good strong Moody-Kerr combo. Love the new pictures. You have to come back - we got a new water slide for the grandies!!! Love and kisses ~ Mom