Monday, February 21, 2011

CA Quick Trip

Any time Kelly calls or emails me I stop what I am doing to give it my full attention.  This week it was an invitation to the Northern Trust Open at the Riveria Country Club.  (We went last year with his friend Jeff and had a blast.)  He emailed me around 1 PM on Monday and by 110, I had re-arranged my days off and booked my CA trip.  The weather was nice, although for my AZ bones it was a bit cold.  Any day with Kelly, good weather or bad, beats just about anything else that I can think of doing.  Here are a few shots from our Friday.  Oh...Kurt Russell (yes the actor) asked us how we were doing!!!



1 comment:

Kerr Family said...

Very happy that you could come down, Brother. Great company is hard to come by these days. We'll see you and your family very soon. Tchau!