Lisa, Bryce and I are fine. We were not really ready for her to start moving, but we are happy as it means we are one step closer to the kids playing together.
Yay! She's a crawling baby. After you've had one baby you realize you hope they stay in the non-mobile stage as long as possible. Although, the trade off of having a more independant baby is really nice too. Wish I could see her move around in person. Next Month!
2 comments:
Yay! She's a crawling baby. After you've had one baby you realize you hope they stay in the non-mobile stage as long as possible. Although, the trade off of having a more independant baby is really nice too. Wish I could see her move around in person. Next Month!
Naturally, she moves to the baseball bat. Grandpa will be so proud!! Love and miss you all!
Post a Comment