Here are a few teasers...Lisa and Kelci are both fine. It was a long day but the best May 15th I have ever had. We are very blessed to have a perfect pink little girl.
Oh, our sweet little girl. I can hardly wait to cuddle you and kiss you. Bryson, I know you'll be a great big brother. Kelci is a lucky girl. Lisa, a long day of labor and you're still beautiful. Bryan, a daughter!!!!! Congratulations to all of you. With lots of love ~
I was so anxious to see pictures. Thanks for posting them soo quickly. She is adorable. Soooo Cute! I can't wait to hold her too...although, I know there will be a long line but I can wait my turn :) I will actually be here for her blessing and I'm so excited!!!
3 comments:
Oh, our sweet little girl. I can hardly wait to cuddle you and kiss you. Bryson, I know you'll be a great big brother. Kelci is a lucky girl. Lisa, a long day of labor and you're still beautiful. Bryan, a daughter!!!!! Congratulations to all of you. With lots of love ~
Life doesn't get any better than that! Congratulations! She is beautiful!
I was so anxious to see pictures. Thanks for posting them soo quickly. She is adorable. Soooo Cute! I can't wait to hold her too...although, I know there will be a long line but I can wait my turn :) I will actually be here for her blessing and I'm so excited!!!
Post a Comment