Monday, February 16, 2009

Another try??

I am in the process of trying to talk myself back into "the book." I am still mad at that the cut-rate electronics that hijacked my last attempt. It is an intimidating task that I really want to accomplish. Oh the anguish...

By the way Bryce and Lisa are fine. Work is busy, I like it. It has been a week and Chase is a great employer.

3 comments:

Kerr Family said...

So glad to hear that you are trying to book again. I got my "to do list" from you on Facebook. I'll work on those when I get a little quiet time....which isn't right now, lol.

Glad you are enjoying your new job!

Gene and Susie said...

What book? I read three of them on our trip. Dad and Marc played a lot of golf. They tried to conquer the driving wind, the rain, and a pitching and rolling ship. What a blast!!

Jodie said...

So glad the fam is doing good. How's that baby girl?? Love you guys.